This briefing/webinar will review the impact of the trend among states toward accepting uniform acts as part of their body and fiduciary law and will focus on the benefits and detriments of the uniform acts.
- Uniform Principal and Income Act
- Uniform Trust Code
- Uniform Trust Decanting Act
- Uniform Directed Trust Act
- Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
- Uniform Powers of Appointment Act
- Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Uniform Power of Attorney Act
Portland Trust Company is pleased to offer Continuing Education opportunities featuring tenured professionals from the American Bankers Association Trust Schools.
Thomas W. Abendroth, Partner, Schiff Hardin LLP
Charles “Skip” D. Fox IV, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
“Uniform Acts Impacting Trusts and Estates” has been approved for:
2.5 CTFA credits 2.0 CPE credits for CPAs (Business Law)
2.0 Maine CLE credits
RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org or 558-6222